ESL Questions about Daily Routines
Lesson 2 with 20 English Questions about ‘DAILY ROUTINES’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What time do you usually wake up?
- Do you have a busy schedule?
- Which do you like better: Mornings or afternoons?
- What do you usually do on weekday mornings?
- Where do you like to hang out during your free time?
- Do you like to exercise? Why/Why not?
- What is something you waste a lot of time on?
- Talk about what you like to read.
- Can you cook? How often do you make dinner?
- How do you relax before going to bed?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What time do you go to bed?
- Are you usually early, on time, or late?
- Do you take naps?
- What do you do on weekend mornings?
- What do you like to do during your free time?
- Where do you eat lunch? What do you usually have?
- Describe a place you like to walk to.
- Do you spend a lot of time online? What do you do?
- How do you commute to school/work?
- How many hours of TV do you watch every day?
PHOTO: Cottonbro/ Pexels.
1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb