ESL Questions about a Job Interview
Here is Lesson 52 with 20 English Questions about a ‘JOB INTERVIEW’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- Why should we hire you?
- Please tell me about yourself.
- What are your qualifications?
- What do you know about this company?
- What are your biggest strengths?
- Are you a good team player?
- Are you good at handling difficult or stressful situations? Give an example.
- What would you like to learn in this company?
- How well does your personality fit this job?
- How do you handle conflict at work? Tell me about how you handled a problem with a coworker or customer.
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Why do you want this job?
- What do you consider your biggest achievement?
- Do you have relevant work experience?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What are your biggest weaknesses?
- What salary and benefits do you expect?
- Are you a good leader? Give an example.
- Why did you leave your last job?
- What do you wish to accomplish in the first 90 days of this job?
- Do you have any questions for me?
PHOTO: Tima Miroshnichenko/ Pexels.
Please follow and like us: