ESL Questions about Dating
Lesson 32 with 20 English Questions about ‘DATING’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- Why do people go on dates?
- How would you ask someone on a date?
- What is your idea of an ideal date?
- Do you believe in love at first sight? Why or why not?
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- What does it mean to ‘go Dutch’?
- Have you ever been to a wedding? What happened?
- How long should you date someone before getting married?
- What positives are there to being married?
- Why do you think so many people get divorced these days?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Where do people usually go on dates?
- Describe your ideal partner?
- What is your idea of a bad date?
- Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend?
- What is a blind date?
- Do you want to get married?
- Do you know any wedding traditions from your country?
- What negatives are there to being married?
- An arranged marriage is when your parents choose your partner. Would you want your parents to arrange a marriage for you?
- How can you make yourself more attractive to members of the opposite sex?
PHOTO: Andrea Piacquadio/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb