ESL Questions about Family
Here is Lesson 43 with 20 English Questions about ‘FAMILY’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- How many people are there in your family?
- What is something you like about your mom or dad?
- Are your parents strict?
- What is something that your family does together?
- Who does the cooking at home?
- Do you ever wish to get away from your family?
- Do you have a large, extended family?
- How are families changing compared to the past?
- Would you like to start a family in the future?
- What is the most valuable lesson your parents taught you?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- How old is everyone in your family?
- Do you get along with your siblings?
- What are some rules that your parents have?
- How does your family celebrate holidays?
- What chores do you do at home?
- What do you wish you could change about your family?
- How often do you meet your extended family?
- Why do some people choose not to get married or to have children?
- What is your ideal partner or family?
- What will you teach your children in the future?
PHOTO: Emma Bauso/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb