ESL Questions about Food
Lesson 34 with 20 English Questions about ‘FOOD’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What is your favorite food?
- What are some famous foods from your country?
- What fruits do you eat most often?
- Who cooks or prepares your food?
- What is a vegetarian and why do people eat that way?
- Do you have any food allergies?
- How expensive is food in your country?
- What special foods do you eat on holidays? (Like Christmas for example.)
- What vegetables do you enjoy?
- How does the etiquette of eating together differ from your country to other countries?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What food do you dislike?
- What toppings do you enjoy on your pizza?
- Are you a good cook?
- Are you concerned about your calorie intake when choosing a meal?
- What other country’s food do you enjoy?
- Do you often eat out? Where?
- What foods do you consider healthy?
- Does your family have any recipes that are passed down from generation to generation?
- What do you like for dessert after a meal?
PHOTO: Katerina Holmes/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb