ESL Questions about Health
Lesson 13 with 20 English Questions about ‘HEALTH’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- How often do you catch a cold?
- Do you exercise to keep fit?
- Have you ever had stiches?
- What are some of the dangerous diseases in the world?
- How can you prevent getting sick?
- Are people healthier now than 100 years ago?
- How can you improve your health?
- What can you do if you have trouble sleeping?
- Living long is also because of genetics. How old do people in your family become?
- What are some jobs that are hazardous (bad) for a person’s health?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- When is the last time you went to the doctor?
- What foods are good for your health?
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- What illnesses have you had?
- Why is smoking bad for you?
- Do you think happy people live longer? Why?
- How often do you go to the dentist?
- Why is too much stress unhealthy?
- These days people are worried about catching COVID. How can we stay safe?
- What medicine or first aid do you have at home?
PHOTO: Evelina Zhu/ Pexels
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb