ESL Question about Learning English
Here is Lesson 46 with 20 English Questions about ‘LEARNING ENGLISH’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- How many languages do you speak?
- What are the four language skills and which one is most difficult for you?
- When you travel to a new country, what are some key expressions to learn?
- How can you use the internet to learn English?
- Who was your favorite English teacher and how did they help you?
- How do you practice speaking English?
- Who is the best English speaker among your friends and family?
- What kind of attitude is important when learning a new language?
- Have you had an embarrassing experience when speaking English?
- Translators are rapidly improving. Do you think people will ever stop learning languages?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- When did you start to study English?
- Why do you study English?
- What important words do beginners need to learn first?
- Do you watch TV to learn English? Which shows do you enjoy?
- How do you learn new vocabulary?
- What are some similar words between your language and English?
- Why do people get embarrassed when they speak English?
- Have you ever studied with a tutor?
- What was your best English-speaking experience?
- How would you teach someone your native language?
PHOTO: Gustavo Fring/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb