ESL Questions about Problems
Lesson 29 with 20 English Questions about ‘PROBLEMS’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- How do you relax at home?
- What is a problem that is bothering you right now?
- Who do you ask for advice about your problems?
- Are you a creative problem solver?
- Do you like staying busy? Why?
- What’s the best life advice that you’ve heard?
- Have you ever helped a stranger?
- Are there specific situations that you find stressful?
- What problems do your parents struggle with?
- If you could give advice to yourself from five years ago, what would it be?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Do you lead a stressful life?
- What is a problem that you’ve recently overcome?
- Do your friends come to you for advice? How do you help them?
- How do you cope with stress?
- What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger. Do you agree?
- What work takes up most of your time and energy?
- Anxiety and depression are big issues in the modern world. Do you sometimes struggle with it?
- How can you fix one of your problems?
- What problems do your grandparents struggle with?
- Which would you choose: A stressful job with a high salary or a low paying job with zero stress?
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb