ESL Questions about Television
Lesson 10 with 20 English Questions about ‘TELEVISION’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What TV show are you watching right now?
- How much time do you spend watching TV every week?
- What TV show genres do you know? Dramas, Talk shows etc.
- Who is a popular TV show character?
- If you had your own TV show, what would it be about?
- What are some negatives about watching TV?
- What would life be like without TV?
- TV is a source of information. How can we use it positively?
- Every year there is a new trend on TV. What is a recent trend?
- Do you ever watch shows in another language? What shows?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Do you use Netflix? What is your favorite show?
- What TV show would you suggest for a friend to watch?
- How do you watch TV: On a television, computer, tablet or phone?
- What is your opinion on television? Is it good or bad?
- If you could be any character in a TV show, who would it be?
- Is too much TV bad for young people?
- How will TV change in the next couple of decades?
- What is your opinion on reality TV?
- What time of the day do most people watch TV?
- If you could create your own TV network, what shows would you have on?
PHOTO: Watching TV by Cottonbro/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb