ESL Questions about Time
Lesson 20 with 20 English Questions about ‘TIME’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What time do you normally wake up?
- What is your favorite time of the day?
- How much free time do have?
- Why does time fly when you are having fun?
- Are you always on time? Talk about the last time you were late.
- What do you think will be the best time of your life and why? (When you were a child, a student or an adult)
- Every human has the same amount of time. How can you spend your time more efficiently?
- What time is it now?
- How long does it take you to get ready for school?
- One billion seconds = 32 years. Where do you see yourself in 32 years?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What time do you usually go to bed?
- What do you do during your free time?
- “Time = money” Do you agree?
- What is your busiest day of the week? Why?
- If you could stop time, what would you do?
- If you could travel in time, would you go to the past or future? What year and why?
- How many clocks are in your house? (Phone, watches and computers count too.)
- What time do you set your alarm in the mornings?
- What activity takes the most time of your life? How much time does it take every week?
- Describe your perfect day.
PHOTO: Koolshooters/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb