ESL Questions about Work and Jobs
Lesson 31 with 20 English Questions about ‘WORK AND JOBS’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below..
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What job do you want to do in the future?
- What is one of the most exciting jobs you can think of?
- Are you a hard worker? What motivates you?
- What professions are well-paid these days? Doctor, Lawyer etc.
- Would you like to work in another country?
- Is it possible to become a millionaire by only working a normal job?
- At what age would you like to retire?
- Have you had a job interview? How did it go?
- Do you get along with your colleagues or other people if you do groupwork?
- Do you know anyone who was fired from a job? Why were they fired?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What does your dad do for a living?
- What is the worst job you can think of?
- Is it easy to get a job in your country?
- Do people work long hours in your country?
- What is most important when choosing a job: Salary, enjoyment or freedom?
- What would you do if you were unemployed?
- Would you like to work for a company or start your own business?
- What degree or experience do you need to get the job you want?
- What makes a good boss?
- Do you think that a person’s job determines their value?
PHOTO: Yuri Kim/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb