ESL Questions about Accidents
Lesson 30 with 20 English Questions about ‘ACCIDENTS’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- Have you ever broken a bone?
- What do firefighters do?
- What is the most dangerous thing in your kitchen?
- Have you trained in first aid?
- How can we prevent accidents? Give an example.
- Do you often worry about getting into an accident?
- Have you or your parents ever filed an insurance claim?
- Have you ever been admitted to hospital? (If you haven’t, then share an experience about visiting the hospital)
- What’s a tragic story that you saw in the news?
- What should you do in case of a fire?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Have you ever been in or seen a car accident?
- Have you ever made an emergency call?
- What dangers can be found in a bathroom that could cause an accident?
- Do you know anybody that is accident prone?
- Have you ever helped someone who had an accident?
- What kind of training can you get to prepare for an emergency?
- What do your parents warn you about before you go out?
- Have you ever visited someone at a hospital?
- What big tragedy happened in the last ten years?
- What should you do in case of an earthquake?
PHOTO: Andrea Piacquadio/Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb