ESL Questions about Animals
Here is Lesson 45 with 20 English Questions about ‘ANIMALS’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What is your favorite animal?
- What animal most represents your character?
- What animals are there in your country?
- If you could have a pet animal, what would it be?
- What animals do we eat?
- Is it okay to use animals for sport?
- Do you know any animals that have gone extinct?
- How can we save animals from going extinct?
- Should animals be bred?
- How have animals evolved to survive?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Do you have any pets?
- What animal ability would you like to have?
- What are some national animals from other countries?
- What animal are you afraid of?
- How do we use animals except for eating?
- Is it okay to use animals for testing products?
- How are humans dangerous to animals?
- Should animals be kept in zoos?
- How do you feel about hunting?
- Where is the best place in the world to see animals?
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb