ESL Questions about Culture
Here is Lesson 37 with 20 English Questions about ‘CULTURE’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What do you think is something unique or interesting about your culture?
- What is considered rude in your culture?
- Do you know what culture shock is?
- Is there anything that confuses you about another culture?
- What is some advice you would give to someone from your culture before traveling abroad?
- What single person has had the greatest influence on your culture?
- On what occasions do you give flowers in your culture?
- What is the most important thing your culture has given the world?
- Are tips at restaurants common? What is a reasonable tip?
- Is your country multicultural? Is multiculturalism a good thing?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- When people from other countries think about yours, what is the first thing they think about?
- What is something you admire from another country?
- What is something you would like to change about your culture?
- Is it polite to be straightforward and direct with anyone in your culture?
- What is the best advice you can give to travelers coming to your country?
- What is a special holiday in your culture?
- Are there any gestures or body language unique to your culture?
- How has another culture influenced your own?
- What are some common health practices? Is homeopathy popular in your country?
- What thing from your culture do you wish the rest of the world would adopt (do)?
PHOTO: Manik Mandal/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb