ESL Questions about Emotions
Lesson 12 with 20 English Questions about ‘EMOTIONS’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- How do you feel right now?
- What do you like to do when you get bored?
- Do you think animals have feelings?
- Talk about a time when you were embarrassed.
- Are you excited about anything coming up in the future?
- Can money buy happiness?
- What makes you angry?
- Do you enjoy spending time alone? What do you do?
- Are women more emotional than men?
- Some people say ‘Love is the greatest emotion’. Do you think it’s true?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What makes you nervous or anxious?
- Do you like to watch scary movies? Why or why not?
- What do you do to relax?
- Is it better to hide or show your anger?
- Tell me about a time you felt really happy?
- What is a memory that makes you smile?
- If you have a problem, who do you talk to?
- Have you ever been in love? How did it feel?
- What emotion do you wish you could control better?
- EQ is emotional intelligence. Who is someone in your life that has high EQ?
PHOTO: Emotions by Liza Summer/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb