ESL Questions about Fashion
Lesson 11 with 20 English Questions about ‘FASHION’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What clothes are you wearing today?
- How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Are you interested in fashion?
- What is your favorite piece of clothing?
- What kind of fashion interests you most – clothes, hair, cosmetics, shoes, accessories?
- Do you think you have too many or not enough clothes at home?
- Think about yourself when you were younger, were you stylish?
- What are some past fashion trends in your country?
- Do you thinking learning to put on make-up is a valuable skill?
- Tell me about a big event that you had to dress up for.
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What did you wear yesterday?
- What is your most expensive piece of clothing?
- Can you describe your fashion style?
- Do you have a favorite fashion brand? Why do you like it?
- If you could change anything about your style, what would it be?
- Does fashion need to be expensive to be good?
- Retro means an old fashion that has become popular again. Can you think of any examples?
- What are some recent fashion trends that you’ve spotted?
- Do you have someone whose fashion style you admire?
- Do your parents dislike some clothing that you wear? What and why?
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb
Please follow and like us: