ESL Questions about Love
Lesson 33 with 20 English Questions about ‘LOVE’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- Have you ever been in love?
- There are different types of love? Can you think of different examples of love?
- What special days are there for people in love?
- Do you believe in love at first sight?
- What is your favorite romance movie?
- Who do you think is more romantic, men or women?
- What can you do to be more attractive to the opposite sex?
- Have you ever heard the expression: “There are many fish in the sea.” Do you agree?
- Why are people getting married and having children later in life?
- What are the benefits of remaining single?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Who is your celebrity crush?
- Is it possible to fall out of love? Why?
- What is a good gift for a boyfriend (bf) or girlfriend (gf)?
- Are you dating anyone right now?
- What is your favorite love song?
- What is most important thing to you when choosing a bf/gf?
- Do you believe in ‘The One’ or are there many possible spouses out there for a person?
- How has dating changed in the modern world?
- Please describe your perfect date.
- What difficulties are there in dating someone from another culture?
PHOTO: Flo Maderebner/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb