ESL Questions about Personality
Here is Lesson 51 with 20 English Questions about ‘PERSONALITY’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- When you are angry, how do you calm yourself down?
- Describe your best friend’s personality.
- What is your star sign? Do you believe in astrology?
- What is your best personality trait?
- Do you find it easy to make friends?
- What kind of personality does a good leader need?
- Who or what has shaped your personality?
- Is your personality suited to your future job?
- ‘Nice guys finish last.’ What does it mean and do you agree?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Who is your role model?
- Are you shy? What situations give you anxiety?
- How would your friends describe you?
- What is your blood type? Do you think personality is linked to blood type?
- If you could change one thing about your personality, what would it be?
- How has your personality changed over the years?
- Do you like personality tests? Have you ever done a Myers- Briggs test?
- What is something that most people don’t know about you?
- What personality trait do you wish you had?
- Do people fall in love with looks or personality?
PHOTO: Sergey Katyshkin/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb