ESL Questions about Shopping
Lesson 8 with 20 English Questions about ‘SHOPPING’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What is the last thing you’ve bought? (purchased)
- What is your favorite brand?
- How do you feel about online shopping?
- Have you ever bought something only to regret it later?
- Who does the shopping at your home? How often do they go shopping?
- If you had $1000, what would you buy?
- In general, why do women enjoy shopping more than men?
- A bargain hunter is someone who loves to find sales or discounts. Are you a bargain hunter?
- Shoplifting is when someone steals from a shop. How do shops prevent this from happening?
- Where is a good place to go shopping in your city?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What is your favorite shop?
- What do you buy at least once a week?
- If you opened your own shop, what would you sell?
- What groceries do you buy at the supermarket?
- What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
- Do you prefer shopping alone or with friends?
- Your birthday is tomorrow. What gift would you like to receive?
- What is something that is better to buy online?
- In the United States, Black Friday is a day with many sales. Is there a special day in your country to go shopping?
- Have you ever returned an item to a shop? What and why?
PHOTO: Shopping by Anna Tarazevich/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb