ESL Questions about Social Issues
Here is Lesson 50 with 20 English Questions about ‘SOCIAL ISSUES’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- Does your country have a problem with pollution?
- What problems does your city have?
- How can we take care of the elderly?
- What is the traditional role of men and women?
- Is there a population problem in your country? Too many or too few people?
- What is racism?
- How is poverty and crime connected?
- How has your country improved access for handicapped people?
- Should racial minorities be given an advantage when applying for a job?
- Do you believe all social issues can be solved?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Do you think cigarettes should be banned?
- Have you ever done any volunteering? If you haven’t, what would you want to do?
- How can the government help homeless people?
- Is the modern workplace fair towards women?
- Is crime a problem in your country? What kind crimes are committed?
- How do you feel about abortion?
- Is alcoholism or drugs a problem in your country?
- Why is it a bad thing if people come into your country illegally?
- Less than 0.1% of people use sign language. Should every speech or public broadcast have someone using sign language?
- Are there enough jobs in your country? How can the government make more?
PHOTO: Sarwer e Kainat/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb