ESL Questions about Social Media
Here is Lesson 44 with 20 English Questions about ‘SOCIAL MEDIA’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What social media apps to you have on your phone?
- Do you post content or only view other people online?
- What is your favorite channel on YouTube?
- What content do you watch on Instagram or Facebook?
- Which creators do you think are overrated?
- What are the positives of using social media?
- Do you think the new generation is better at using social media?
- How can social media be used to improve your career?
- Do you think social media will change in the future? How will it evolve?
- Social media is very addictive. How can we protect ourselves from using it too much?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- Can you list the most popular social networking apps?
- How often do you post on social media?
- What is the last video you watched on YouTube?
- Do you follow your friends on Instagram or Facebook? Who posts the most?
- Which creators do you really like? Why?
- What are the negatives of social media?
- What can older people learn from the youth about social media?
- How can you use social media to display your life?
- What rules should parents give their children about using social media?
- If you could remove any social media app, which one would it be?
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb