ESL Questions about the Environment
Here is Lesson 42 with 20 English Questions about the ‘environment’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- Do you worry about the environment?
- What is global warming?
- How can we solve littering?
- What can families do to help the environment?
- What environmental problems are caused by transportation?
- What pollution bothers you the most?
- What will happen to the environment if pollution continues?
- What’s happening to the forests in the world?
- Which countries are most responsible for pollution?
- Renewable energy can help reduce pollution. Give examples of green energy.
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What environmental problems do we have right now?
- Why is climate change bad?
- How do we recycle?
- How can stop companies from polluting too much?
- What problems are caused by technology?
- The earth is 70% water. Are you worried about water pollution?
- What causes air pollution?
- How will the earth look in 100 years?
- How can countries work together to save the earth?
- What are some downsides to using renewable energy sources?
PHOTO: Ron Lach/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb