ESL Questions about the Weather
Lesson 7 with 20 English Questions about ‘WEATHER’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- What is your favorite season and why?
- Does winter get very cold in your country? What do you wear?
- What area in your country has the best weather?
- Does your country have weather disasters such as tornadoes or typhoons?
- Describe the weather in your country.
- Why is it important to know the weather forecast?
- Do you think the weather is changing? Have you heard of global warming?
- How does weather impact your emotions?
- When it rains a lot, we say it is raining cats and dogs. Do you have an expression like that?
- If you could control the weather, what would you do?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What type of weather do you like the most?
- What do you do on rainy days?
- What is your favorite summer memory?
- The sun can be dangerous. How can we protect ourselves from harsh sunlight?
- What does it mean to be “under the weather”? If you don’t know, guess.
- Have you ever worn the wrong clothes for the weather? Or have you forgotten an umbrella at home and it started to rain?
- Has the weather ever made you cancel your plans?
- What is the hottest temperature you’ve ever experienced?
- During which month does your country get the most rain? Take a guess.
- Have you ever seen snow? What activities can people do in snow?
PHOTO: Weather by Andre Furtado/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb