ESL Questions about Travel
Lesson 18 with 20 English Questions about ‘TRAVEL’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
QUESTIONS STUDENT A
- Have you ever been abroad (another country)?
- Where did you go for you last vacation?
- What do many people do during winter vacation?
- What famous or historical place would you like to visit?
- Where did you go on the last trip with your family? How was it?
- Do you like relaxing vacations or exciting ones?
- What items should you take on vacation?
- What are some good travel tips?
- What is something bad that happened to you while on vacation?
- What souvenirs have you bought while traveling?
QUESTIONS STUDENT B
- What country would you like to visit in the future?
- What is the best place to visit in your country for summer?
- What is your preferred way to travel (plane, ship, car, bike)?
- What adventurous activity would you like to try in the future?
- Is it better to travel alone or with friends? Why?
- What is the most interesting food you’ve eaten on vacation?
- What do you have to plan before going on vacation?
- Tell me about a fun travel story.
- What do you like to do while traveling? Shop, relax, sightsee?
- What is your favorite photo that you have taken on vacation? Tell me about it.
PHOTO: Truth Devour/ Pexels.
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb