ESL Questions about You!
Lesson 1 with 20 English Questions about ‘YOU’ to ask a person or students in an ESL class. Model answers can be viewed in the book. See the link below.
- What’s your name?
- Who is your best friend? How did you meet?
- What’s your email address?
- Do you have any siblings?
- What kind of music do you like?
- How often do you eat out? What’s your favorite restaurant?
- What do you like to do on your birthday?
- Where did you grow up? Describe the place.
- Who is your favorite family member?
- What sports do you like?
- What’s your last name? (surname or family name)
- What’s your phone number?
- What do you usually do on weekends?
- What’s your favorite snack?
- When is your birthday? How old are you?
- What is your best skill?
- Do you have a pet? / Would you like a pet?
- What’s your job? / What’s your parent’s job? / What do you do?
- What hobbies do you have? What do you do in your free time?
- What app do you use the most on your phone?
📘 1000 Questions and Answers to Learn English! ► https://amzn.to/2Vo4abb
Please follow and like us: